Buy 2 for 10% OFF
Buy 3 for 15% OFF
Buy 4+ for 20% OFF
Holiday Special: 100% Free Shipping for All Pre Orders in the USA!
Protect your car, bike, fishing rod, firearms and other gear with the all-new magnetic SunStrip™
- Quick, hassle-free magnetic application and removal.
- Soft waterproof material separates every part of SunStrip from car paint.
- Stays on full time - tested in all-weather conditions at highway speeds.
Will the magnetic SunStrip™ stay on while I'm driving?
- Yes! The magnetic SunStrip ™ has been built to stay on your car at highway speeds. Make sure the SunStrip™ is flat against the car so air cannot get underneath. (Warning: it might come off in the automated car wash!).
What are the dimensions of the magnetic SunStrip™?
- 9.5 inches long x 1.5 inches wide x 1.5 inches thick
FAQ - Bikes
Does the SunStrip fit all bike handles?
- The SunStrip can secure bikes with round handles as well as road bike handles by inserting the handle brake into the outermost groove
Does it work on a hill?
- A bike inserted into the SunStrip will stay put on only very slight hills (5° or less). Between all four sides of your car, you can almost always find a spot that works.
Can I pump my tires, adjust suspension, clean my chain etc. while my bike is on the SunStrip?
FAQ - Fishing Rods
Does the SunStrip fit all rods?
- Yes! If a guide gets in the way of a rod fitting fully into the SunStrip, simply turn the section 90 degrees either way, but this is almost always not necessary.
How many rods can I fit on the SunStrip?
- Between all of the grooves of the SunStrip, our record is 7. Let us know if you beat it!
How many times have you broken your rod by slamming it in the car door?
- More times than we’d like to admit, but never again!
FAQ - Firearms
Does the SunStrip fit all firearms?
- SunStrip will secure all barrels up to the diameter of a 12-gauge.
Any other requirements before using SunStrip for firearms?
How do I know if my car's magnetic?
- Most cars are magnetic. There are a few exceptions though (such as corvettes or other racing cars), and if body work has been done in a specific area it may no longer be magnetic. A simple way to test if your car is magnetic is to take a refrigerator magnet and stick it to the vehicle. If the refrigerator magnet sticks, the magnetic SunStrip™ will too.
How do I keep it from being stolen?
- We normally keep the magnetic SunStrip™ on our car throughout the day. Sometimes when we leave the parking spot we'll throw it in the trunk just in case!
Is it easy to remove?
- Yes! Simply pull off the magnetic SunStrip™ and the strong magnets will release
Can the SunStrip be used for anything other than bikes, fishing rods and firearms?
- Absolutely! We've used the SunStrip ™ to lean paddles, hiking poles etc. against our cars without having to worry about them falling over and scratching the car paint.
Why hasn't this always been in my life?
- We certainly wish it had been, and that's why we made it!
TailGater Tire Table’s products are fully warranted to the original owner against manufacturers’ defects in materials and workmanship. If a product ever fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge, or replace it, at our option. Repairs due to accident, improper care, or negligence, where we are not at fault, will be performed at a reasonable charge if possible. We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase.
Attention International Buyers:
Any fee associated with customs, duties, tariff, or brokerage, if demanded by any carrier, during the course of import entry into the destination country is to be paid by the recipient of goods but not the shipper.
TailGater Tire Table (TGTT) accepts returns for any reason within 30 days of purchase. All returned items must be in new, resalable condition, include original packaging, all hardware and accessories along with the invoice.
After 30 days, non-warranty related returns are at the sole discretion of TGTT and a restocking fee may apply.
If you’d like to make a return or exchange, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org If the reason for return is not a result of a TGTT problem, shipping costs, if any, incurred by TGTT may be deducted from your refund. Please note: if you return an item and did not originally pay shipping costs, the original shipping cost incurred by TGTT will be deducted from your refund.
It generally takes 3 – 5 days after the package arrives at our warehouse for your return to be processed and credit to be issued to your card. As soon as the return is processed, you’ll get an email confirmation.
When choosing a shipper to return products, keep in mind that TGTT cannot be held liable or responsible for items lost in transit. We recommend using a carrier that can provide tracking and insurance.
Don't forget! The products that you viewed. Add it to cart now.
People Also Bought
Here’s some of our most similar products people are buying. Click to discover trending style.