- Carry and store your tire table safely and securely
- Extra room for other camping items (sink, cutting board, utensils) so everything is in one place when you are ready to hit the road
- Exterior pocket to store small items. Example: T-Bolts
- Standard bag - fits the standard table
- Large bag- fits the large table. 4" wider and 4" longer than the standard size
- Zipper is along the side so you can slide the bag onto table while installed which makes for quicker packing up.
- Deep enough to fit 2 tables
- Made of Cordura Nylon
Table worked perfectly. I use It on my 1940’s overland trailer with 33” tires
I have two tables but got two bags as they are super handy for other things along with the table(s) or two tables.
We have not officially used the table as of today but, from our first impressions it was very well thought out and built. We are confident it will be used in our family for many adventures and jobs around the truck. Thank you.
Tire Table Storage Bag - Strong
The storage bag is strong and keeps your tables clean and protected when its stored in your garage or vehicle. The bag can hold two standard size tables with still some extra room left over. We also place our 100watt solar panel inside. When not in use we hang them up and since its so low profile we can place our other tools in front of it. Not taking up much room at all but easy enough to grab and go.
This makes transporting tire tables easy. Keeps them from getting damaged or causing damage to the interior. This bag is big enough for two standard tables plus my portable solar panels. Win, Win